Sunday, August 10, 2008
A Little Apprehension, Anticipation, and Anxiety...
Tomorrow Bryan gets to go to LDS Hospital to get CT scans, x-rays, ultrasounds and who knows what else to try and pinpoint exactly what is causing all of his pain. The doctor is now thinking it has something to do with his spinal cord, or his gallbladder (funny combination!). I am anxious about it, just because I really want to believe that they are going to figure it out, and that it will be an easy fix. However, my gut tells me they either won't know (again) or it will end up being something (like his back) that they can't do anything about. Either way, we won't know anything until the end of the week when he meets with this doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fight off those gut feelings! Even if it is his back, don't accept defeat! If so, your only road left open is insanity from living with that pain. I will pray for him. I sure hope it is a simple fix.
I hope they figure it out tomorrow. We will be thinking of you guys. Good Luck!
Hasn't Bryan had enough heath problems for a while?! I sure hope they can figure it out and fix it for good. You guys will be in my prayers...
-Laura
Post a Comment