Monday, May 23, 2011
Mandy...
I have a wonderful friend, and her name is Mandy. A few days ago, Mandy randomly stopped by my house to give me some seasoning that they only sell at Winegars. I had been drooling over it when she used on dinner a few weeks back, and I guess she figured I hadn't yet mosied to South Bountiful to pick me up my own...she knew me so well :). I was always the recipient of her understanding heart, her listening ear, and her beautiful talents...including many gorgeous jewelry pieces that she loved to create. She was a true artist. Although I am so happy for her to not be trapped in her confining, pain-ridden body any more, I will miss her very much. Love ya Mandy Lou!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's really sad. She seems like a great person and a thoughtful friend. Her poor little family... I read that she had diabetes, but was this an unexpected thing? So sad...
-Laura
It is always so sad when a Young Mother has to leave behind a husband and child. She sounds like a wonderful person and friend.
Post a Comment