This morning, Liah surprised me by not only getting ready for church without being asked, AND packing her Sunday bag, but she also proudly escorted this down to my bedroom ...
I have to say, I was secretly a little glad Belen had a blowout right before we left for Church, or in the words of Ricky Ricardo, I would've had some 'splainin' to do :)
5 comments:
ah, how sweet of Liah to try and ease some of the Sunday chaos (at least that's what it is at our place!)
That is so funny. I was thinking today after you left Sacrament Meeting, how quiet the other 3 were being, but how I don't want them to grow up so fast? Does that make any sense at all. I just want to have little ones around all the time :)AND I don't care how loud they are:)
Bella is cute enough....she could have pulled it off! :)
Don't you know that pastel stripes and red, white, and blue floral print are the new "in"? Way to go Liah!
That's so sweet!
Post a Comment