Saturday, January 31, 2009

You want a good laugh???


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com
Please don't laugh, but yes, it's true. I desperately wanted to not tell anyone until I was like 5 months pregnant like my cute sister in law did, but ridiculously enough..I AM ALREADY SHOWING!!!!! Grrrrrrr. So today, we told the kids and the family. But it's okay. I am one with my crazy body and all the ups and downs, swells and shrinks it likes to put me through. Seriously though, we are very excited. Scared out of our minds, but very excited :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a trooper! You were meant to be a pioneer. Congrats!

Aislinn said...

I mirror Christy's thoughts! WOW, WOW, WOW!! I bet the kids were excited! Congrats!

Maria said...

Holy cow...congratulations! You are such a cute mom!

Marné said...

I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry I laughed!...REALLY!!!! Hahaha can you just imagine another Aeden running around?! No freaking wonder you're so skinny, woman!! I'm SO EXCITED!!

chrisandlaura96 said...

That is fabulous news!! I'm so happy for your family. And by the way, I didn't laugh, but I did say wow!
-Laura

Amy said...

i thought so! i read this post last - after all your other allusions. Congratulations!

Carrie said...

Congrats girl!!! I'm excited for you. You are a WOMAN among women! Super lady!!!

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

CONGRATS TIFF! You are an amazing mom and I understand why Heavenly Father wants to send so many spirits to your family.
(I'm secretly hoping you get a girl);)

Juannaelmi said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. You guys are a wonderful family and you are a great mom.

Mrs. B. Roth said...

Best of best of luck! Wow - so brave.

Rachel said...

Wow, congratulations!! You are a better woman than I....I'm still trying to wrap my head around 2. Good luck to ya, sister! (And fingers crossed for a girl!)

Jason & Jill said...

Ahh, so it's true! Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

Angie said...

CONGRATS! You are such a fun, cute, amazing mom! I am so excited for you!!

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! You are due around Sept? That is so exciting. I love reading your blog. You are quite the blogger I would have to say. Take care.

Hagberg Fam said...

Congrats!! You are such a great mom, I don't know how you do it all, you are so amazing!!