Monday, August 25, 2008

Another Update

1. Zerin survived his first day of first grade...so did Mom..only a couple few tears. Liah probably had the hardest time, but pretended not to care...you know how she is :)

2. Bryan is still sick. The intensity is different day to day, but I have noticed it seems to take a much bigger toll now that he's back to work. I get a headache and I duck and cover not wanting to face my life. I am beyond comprehending how he manages every day to do what he does with his attitude. He rocks :) P.S. He gave an awesome talk yesterday at church. He had me fooled, telling me it just "wasn't coming together." Next thing I know....wow! He's amazing...there's no getting around it.

3. So there is this guy, sitting in some office, somewhere, who needs to sign some paper. Doesn't need to make any decisions, use any brain power, or anything. Just needs to flex a couple of muscles to grip a pen and sign his little John Hancock so we can close. The funny thing: with everything else we have had to wait on...this incredibly strenuous activity has taken him since last Friday...so far! Gotta love him...whoever he is...if he even exists. If he does his stuff, we are closing tomorrow night. Pray for him :)

4. The excavator is coming to dig the hole on Thursday for the addition. Once again, pray for the guy with the pen.

5. We love our contractor. There are good people, there are wonderful people, and then there is Paul :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

I am so glad Zerin had a good day at school. I hope the whoever he is guy signs the papers soon, I am sorry, that is so frustrating when you are waiting on someone else.

Anonymous said...

Bryan did give a wonderful talk. I really enjoyed it and am still pondering some of the things he said. Tell him thanks for me, would ya'?