Friday, February 11, 2011

Pink or Blue...

Assuming this baby isn't too modest, we can find out tonight if we'll be seeing pink or blue this summer.  The kids this week flip-flopped (most of them anyway) about what they think we're having, so here are the current standings:

Girl:  Bryan, Zerin, and Asher
Boy:  Tiffany, Liah, and Aeden

Bella didn't seem to have an opinion as long as the food kept coming on her plate, so hopefully she'll be happy with whatever.  The winning team gets to choose dessert for tonight.  The girl team chose rootbeer floats, and the boy team chose milkshakes.  So, we'll see what happens.  I should probably warn my doctor that all 7 of us will be there this afternoon...or should I say 8?!

You have a few hours, what's your vote???

6 comments:

Christy said...

Girl?

Cameron and Amy said...

I will say girl so you can be nice and even. That would be fun@

Alex said...

You have such a cute family all going together! I wish I could see your cute family all squished in the little room! I don't know why but i'm kind of hoping you guys get another girl. We need more of those and it would be so fun for your family to have three of each. Whatever you have I just can't wait!!! Please send a text as soon as you know!!

Juannaelmi said...

Girls seem to be in fashion right now and that would even you right out. I think your sweet baby should be a girl. yes. yes indeed.

Angie said...

I am thinking it needs to be a girl to even things out a bit:) Good Luck!!!

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

I am hoping girl, but guessing boy. Can't wait to hear!