Saturday, October 9, 2010

Another letter to the tooth fairy...

(spelling has been corrected because Zerin is a notorious phoenetic speller)

Dear Tooth Fairy,

Can you please call my tooth the Dorito Tooth? [he lost this particular tooth while eating a Dorito]  Can you give me extra money because I keep on having to buy birthday presents for people so I can never get my I Pod or can you give me a IPod cuz all my friends have one please?  Well, see you later bye.  Write back.

From your friend, Zerin

PS:  Please, and I don't know cursive 'Z' yet so that's why I did not spell my name in cursive.  Tooth Fairy, you rock!

PS:  Write Back

Zerin typically gets a dollar from the tooth fairy.  The tooth fairy left him $1.01 out of gratitude for the comic relief :)

2 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

HAhahahaha awesome for two reasons! I loved that you gave him an extra penny. And I just love Zerin. He really has becomes close friends with the tooth fairy! Oh he is such a crack up bargaining with the tooth fairy!

cskelton said...

How funny!