Sunday, June 27, 2010

Thinking of you...

It's hard to believe it's already been 10 years...

2 comments:

Aislinn said...

Time does go by so fast.

slchugs said...

Until
You left a little while ago
Ten years, to be exact
I’ve arisen every day
Then, tried to stay on track.
I’ve tried hard to imagine
Just what your days must be
Up there near to Father
Living out eternity.
I suppose it must be similar
In what I do each day
Here on earth as I serve
My mortal life without delay.
One thing that I imagine
Perhaps you are the one
Who lays out the supplies
To help me get tasks done.
Like the time when I “just knew”
Then next step I should do
And then, when the breeze appeared
I heard you whisper “I love you”…
Ten years has passed so slowly
For me, at least, but then…….
Since you are kept so busy
Time has become your friend.
Just a new perspective…..
This idea of life alone.
At least…for now…..on earth
Until……… then I’ll be shown….
-Shanna C. Hugie