Monday, August 31, 2009

Where Aeden Wants to Serve a Mission...


I had to go get Zerin a new white shirt today for church...isn't it amazing at how quickly boys can turn nice white shirts nasty??? Anyways, so after Zerin and Liah left for school, I took the little boys to the LDS Distribution Center. While we were waiting in line, the lady that was checking us out asked Aeden if he was going on a mission someday, and he said, "Uh-huh!" Then she asked him where he wanted to go, to which Aeden responded, "I don't know where Heavenly Father wants to send me yet." Man, I love my little boy :)

7 comments:

Carrie said...

very very cute. You've taught them well Tiffany. :)

Danelle and Alex said...

hahaaha thats so sweet! What a good little boy!

cskelton said...

Hahaha I guess I'm not surprised, but what a guy!

Aislinn said...

what a sweet memory to record for him to look back on one day! He's a great kid!

Christy said...

Couldn't ya just eat him up? Love that boy.

Amy said...

good answer! now if he can just use that answer for other equally complex questions as he grows older, he'll have it made!

Maria said...

Cute! Now that's faith. Dylan always replies, "I'm going on a mission to Argentina." I'm hoping he grows up enough by 19 that he doesn't completely lose it if he's called to serve somewhere else. :)