Saturday, November 1, 2008

Almost done...



The last couple days have seen many accomplishments...some by us...some not.





Here's a little of what has been happening:



  1. Cabinets...done! (except for the little toekicks and finish work...they'll come do that after we finish the backsplash in a week or so)

  2. Fireplace...done! (the contractor we had for this was an interesting piece of work...but that would take a whole blog to cover what that exactly means, so we'll just leave it at that)

  3. Basement...framed! (Paul is awesome...what else can be said.)

  4. Dining room...framed! (Again...Paul is awesome)

  5. Heating...existing house-done...addition-should be done next week

  6. Electrical...done other than finish work

  7. Plumbing...done other than finish work

  8. 5 Van loads of boxes...moved!

  9. About another 3 van loads of boxes moved from the outbuildings to the basement

  10. and the best...drumroll.....BRYAN FINISHED THE ROOF!!!!!!! I am so seriously stinkin' proud of him!!! I don't think anyone can truly appreciate what a huge accomplishment this is. He rocks my world :)

2 comments:

cskelton said...

I almost can appreciate it.

jen morgan said...

what a TON of work! we've been finishing our garage for 2 years now...so I know what a big deal all of this is! :)