It looks like things really are moving forward! With any luck (or rather miracle) we are hoping to close on our new home by around the 18th. The appraiser is coming out in the morning, so things are moving right along.
I went to Lumber Liquidators today....wow do I love that place! We are going to get almost twice the floor for the same price as a cheap floor there...and it's gorgeous...I can't wait to show ya'll! It looks so pretty with the cabinets and the counters we picked out...I am having a hard time believing that this all might actually come together. Bryan's Dad has been working tirelessly, and not only has he helped us patch the walls where the brick was disintegrating, but he also has over half of the basement cleaned out. It is so humbling, knowing how he is feeling, that he would work so hard for us.
3 comments:
I am so excited to see it. You are getting to do some fun stuff right now with pick out floors and cabinets, that is the stuff I like. I can't wait to see.
YAY! Cruisin' right along.
NO - that's too fast for me!! (but I'm so glad that it's working out for ya'll! What a great experience!)
Post a Comment