Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need a baby gift? :)

So for a while now, I've been selling carseat covers.  I'm trying to get brave enough to sell them on Etsy and Ebay...I even set up the accounts! :)  Who would think that would take any amount of bravery?  (me! ME! ME!)  So anyways, here is a shameless plug...if you or someone you love has or is having a baby, I have several to choose from.   Mine are a little different from others I've seen in that the flowers on the cover and the handles are removable for easy washing.  I have a couple really bright ones, but I also have a lot of shabby-chic-type prints that are really pretty.  They are $25.  Here are a couple....  email me if you are interested  tiffany.skelton@comcast.net.  I'll get the rest of the pics up soon.

3 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

Tiff those are so cute!! I for sure want one as winter approaches! Yay!

Michelle said...

Those are so cute!!! Be Brave!!!

Angie said...

They are so cute! My sister LOVES the one I bought!