Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Break 2010

We may not be exciting with exotic vacations and things, but as far as the kids are concerned, Spring Break was the bomb :) Here is a little of what made up the last week for us:

Kickball Alvin & the Chipmunks Yardwork Club 2 (the kids newest fort Daddy made them in the rafters of his shop) T-Ball practice General Conference Easter Egg hunt EASTER!!! Baseball Practice Loft Sleepovers Game night Danielson Cousins Skelton Cousins Exploring Grandma Skelton's attic for lost treasures Planting trees SNOW!!!! Cooking with Daddy Staying up late BBQ's

1 comment:

Christy said...

Sounds like lots of fun! It went by quick...that's for sure. I was SO aching for some warm weather. Hope I can muster the vitality to make it to the end of the school year now. I depend on the spring break "charge" and the snow just didn't offer it this year.