
We are going to be sportin' a few extra people around this weekend. For one thing, a lot of Bryan's siblings will be congregating for the weekend to spend time with Alex and Danelle's new little baby, Kade. As part of that, Marne is coming from BYU-I with some friends for Conference (and Kade), and at least one of those friends will be staying here.
So, after my wacked out emotional day yesterday (FYI...don't go without sleep when you are pregnant...it makes you CrAzY!!!!) I am excited to get things pulled together and cleaned up. I have the "guest room" pretty much done (aka, my craft room with a bed in the middle of it), and extra towels ready to go.
Now I just need to take on the nastiness that is my bathroom (2 little boys with no attention span take a toll on a bathroom) and scrub my kitchen sink.
Not to mention since it's conference, I feel like I have to have the house in some kind of a semblance of serenity...you wouldn't go to church and find dirty socks and backpacks littering an unvacuumed floor. Not that I have really ever succeeded in this area past maybe the family room, but hey, it's a goal, so I'm going with it.
Oh...couple of other little things...our car passed inspection with flying colors!!! Probably not a big deal to most, but at over 200K miles, every day it makes the trek to South Weber and back is a tithing blessing, and this was one granddaddy of a tithing blessing for us.
Also, Bryan's blood work came back normal, so now we just wait to get the EMG at the end of the month. I'm glad we still have little milemarkers to look forward to, because it gives us (okay, me) something to continue to hope for. I kind of dread the day when the tests are all done and we still don't know anything, but I love hoping that we're 2 steps away from figuring things out.
Enough procrastinating, time to clean like a mad woman!
6 comments:
Is Bryan sick? I hate it when your spouse is sick and they can't find anything wrong. I went through that with Chris and we still don't know why he get sick to his stomach about once a month.
Oh, those little boys who don't pay attention. I know JUST what you're talking about and need to attach the same problem. As far as cleaning the house for conference? That's why we go to my in-laws to watch it!
Just sending you good vibes for the day! I'll clean my house too - if it helps motivate you! (hehehe)
Tiff you are SO amazing!! Thats all!
You crack me up. The best house cleaning vibes I can muster are being sent your way. Make the boys sit down or clean their own bathroom (with supervision, of course). It may cure them of not focusing afer a few cleans. YUCK!
Good Luck cleaning! I need to do that too, but what am I doing, checking blogs:) Keep us updated on Bryan!
Post a Comment