Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Year's Resolution Successes...day 21

  • We have had family scripture study every night but one (Zerin's friend party night...but we read 2 the next night, so that's cool, right?). Miracle of miracles...seriously.
  • I finished my visiting teaching before the last week of the month AND called my visting teaching coordinator.
  • I got a white shirt for my birthday, and I have had it on all day and still, no stains. Go me :) Ask Bryan, I can't keep clothes neat and clean to save my life. By the end of any given day, I'm covered in spit, breakfast, poop, lunch, paint, dinner, dirt, and/or "other." And yes, that's pretty much every day. So this white shirt thing truly is a feat for me.
  • I wrote down all of our bills for January. I have been scared to actually see them all in one place. But I didn't explode, ignite, or anything else I thought might be brought on by sudden extreme stress :)
  • I returned my movies on time...again!
  • I am gathering all of our library books and movies...and they are so not gonna be late!
  • I am reading Christ and the New Covenant by Jeffrey R. Holland, and I'M LOVING IT!!!
  • I haven't picked my nose almost all day!!!! Hooray for the little successes :)

6 comments:

Mrs. B. Roth said...

YEAH! GO YOU! There is nothing I like better than a clean white tee shirt ... how many stained white shirts I have. Sometimes, before my husband leaves for work, he points out some random spot or stain on my shirt - if I were to change every time I get a little dirty ....

Alex said...

Wait when the crap do you READ?

Aislinn said...

Yeah for YOU - Virtaual HIGH FIVE!!!
(especially on the picking the nose part ;))

Andy and Laura said...

I am impressed. i have not returned a movie on time in months!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I needed that!

Diana said...

Why wouldn't you pick your nose?! I love getting rid of those nasty little boogers! Way to go on meeting these very worthy goals! I made it a point not to make resolutions this year, but now I'm feeling like a shmo!