Today, Zerin is having a couple few friends over for a birthday party. I think I am more excited than he is :) I used to think that having a birthday party was a right of passage, a necessity, something every mom did. But I am finding that may not be the case. More and more, when I tell friends I am getting ready for his party, I hear "Didn't you give him a party last year?" Well, yes, but so? I love parties! I won't profess to throw great parties, but I think my kids usually have fun, and that's all I care about (mostly).
So bring on the chaos, the sugar rush, and the blizzard of wrapping paper pieces...
(FYI...The kids had the blindfold on, and couldn't dent the pinata... we let them take it off. I always laugh when I see this pic because they are all smiling, yet it looks like Zerin is about to knock their heads off with the bat :))
2 comments:
How fun! You are such a fun mom!
Right of passage...yep, I agree. We do every other year, it was a nice compromise. This is a party year for us. They are all excited. I mean, we ALWAYS have some sort of a party just not always with friends. My kids always love your parties! You're a great Mom!
Post a Comment