Chaulk it up to a good old-fashioned misunderstanding, but the drywallers won't be done until Thursday, which means I can't start painting until Thursday, which means carpet won't be here until Monday, which means...boxes for another week. I suppose I have lived with boxes since March, so one more week won't kill me, right? Right?!? Right. (this is me, reassuring myself :) )
3 comments:
Right, one more week is no big deal:) I am sorry that you have to wait another week, but maybe you should just relax and enjoy the nothingness:)
RIGHT! It will fly by. Keep a happy face.
Oh and Seth wants a Zerin play date. He is already missing the little guy.
I know everyone else says it's not a big dea.. but it seems like when you're anticipating something so big that it goes by 20 times slower! go shopping to occupy your time!
Post a Comment