The kids holding perfectly still so they can watch the "digger" in action!
Right here where they are digging will be the new family room (in the basement) and 2 new bedrooms on the main floor. We told Liah and Zerin they could have the new bedrooms if they would like. Liah told us yesterday, she didn't want the new room anymore, because she doesn't like sleeping on dirt :)
That is so exciting that they are digging the hole!! I bet your kids just loved watching the digger, it is amazing how still kids will sit for things like that:)
We have holes in the ground at our house too. But, they are not from a tractor. I think we have a gopher living in our backyard. Yes, the brand new sod laid backyard. How frustrating is that? I am giving his eviction notice today! He is failing to comply with the rental agreement and he doesn't pay his rent.
3 comments:
That is so exciting that they are digging the hole!! I bet your kids just loved watching the digger, it is amazing how still kids will sit for things like that:)
I wouldn't want to sleep on dirt either!! Maybe she'll want the room back when the walls go up! :) I want to watch the digger too!!
We have holes in the ground at our house too. But, they are not from a tractor. I think we have a gopher living in our backyard. Yes, the brand new sod laid backyard. How frustrating is that? I am giving his eviction notice today! He is failing to comply with the rental agreement and he doesn't pay his rent.
Post a Comment