Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lesson Learned...

So, I rented a movie which shall remain nameless to help pass the endless hours until Bryan comes home. It sounded interesting, and I had heard good things from a few sources about it, so I took a chance. Why why why why why why why did I do that??? :) It wasn't a horrible rating...so I figured there was a 50-50 chance it was okay...not nearly good enough odds. I feel yucky, awful, and that was after skipping half of it (I had to get to the end to make sure it turned out okay, and oh...it didn't!)

Now to go turn on Pollyanna or something else uplifting...I can't go to sleep like this!!!! Ugh.

2 comments:

Aislinn said...

Now I'm curious - I hope I haven't watched the same movie and loved it!! Or maybe I've been thinking about watching it - but I hope not! So, you'll have to e-mail me the name so that you can keep me from making a terrible mistake!!

Rachel said...

I'm totally curious too - what did you watch??? Email me!!